“Each village has so many interesting characters who are full of love, anger, jealousy, selfishness and feud. But they are all together whenever there is a problem. That way, each village is like a Rangasthalam (stage),” Sukumar said.
“Since I’m telling a village story, I chose Rangasthalam to represent all the villages,” Sukumar added further.
- Charan-Boyapati film starts with a record
- Kumari 21F combo’s new film from March
- Rakul would rather be a star than a struggler
- Yentha Sakkagunnave took me to the next level: Chandrabose
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon