“Each village has so many interesting characters who are full of love, anger, jealousy, selfishness and feud. But they are all together whenever there is a problem. That way, each village is like a Rangasthalam (stage),” Sukumar said.
“Since I’m telling a village story, I chose Rangasthalam to represent all the villages,” Sukumar added further.
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?
- Rajamouli, Shobu land in Japan for Baahubali 2’s special screening
- Awe director’s next with senior hero?
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again