“Each village has so many interesting characters who are full of love, anger, jealousy, selfishness and feud. But they are all together whenever there is a problem. That way, each village is like a Rangasthalam (stage),” Sukumar said.
“Since I’m telling a village story, I chose Rangasthalam to represent all the villages,” Sukumar added further.
- Teaser of Suriya’s Gang to be out soon
- Here’s Rajamouli’s favorite film of the year
- Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi seals its release date
- Sirivennela-Trivikram’s combo strikes with Gaali Vaaluga
- Breezy title for Nithiin’s next?