Director Sukumar’s latest presentation, Darshakudu, released today amid a decent buzz. Sukumar roped in stars like NTR, Allu Arjun and Ram Charan to promote the movie. The icing on the cake was Megastar Chiranjeevi purchasing Darshakudu’s first day first show’s ticket.
During his latest promotional interview, Sukumar revealed how getting Chiru’s nod to do the formalities was not an easy task. Sukumar said that he should thank Ram Charan for taking special interest in convincing Chiru. Sukumar revealed that Charan personally telephoned his father and got his approval to be Darshakudu’s FDFS.
- AR Rahman’s live performance at 2.0’s audio launch
- Mersal gets a huge pat from Rajinikanth
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?