Known for his creative thoughts and quirky characterizations, director Sukumar turned producer with Kumari 21F. The film, which was released on Friday, has been declared a hit and also won critical acclaim. Kumari 21F features young actors, Raj Tarun and Hebah Patel and it was directed by Palnati Surya Prathap, who directed Sushanth’s Current several years ago.
Buoyed by the grand success of his debut production, Sukumar, in his latest promotional interview, said he will continue producing more films with young talent to “tell smaller stories on a bigger scale.”
Meanwhile, Kumari 21F raked up nearly 2 crores worldwide share on its opening day and even the day 2 has been highly encouraging. Trade analysts predict that the film will enter into profit zone by the end of its first week.
- If not an actor, Prabhas would have become a
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s Film Shelved?
- Mahi V Raghav Clarifies About Yatra’s Casting Rumours
- Sriram Aditya Denies Rumours About Nagarjuna-Nani’s Film
- Prabhas Bowls Over His Saaho Co-Star