In this as-yet-untitled film, Charan will be seen in a village youth’s role and Sukumar is said to have done complete de-styling of Charan’s look and body language. Sukumar has reportedly asked Charan to discard all the stylish histrionics that he had showed in his previous movies.
Even the film’s stylist and Charan’s sister Sushmitha was asked to design costumes that will make Charan look real and earthy. The film’s first schedule, which has been going on in the Godavari region, will be wrapped up on the 27th of this month.
- Vishnu loves to have twin girls again
- Teaser of first Indian space film to be out soon
- ‘SIT’ wraps up Sham K Naidu’s interrogation
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
- Bollywood star for Karna’s role in India’s most expensive film?
Articles that might interest you