The third schedule of Aadi, Nisha Aggarwal and Neelam Upadhyaya starrer Sukumarudu is going to begin from August 15 onwards. G Ashok (Pilla Zamindar fame) is directing this film and K Venugopal is producing the film on Sri Soudamini Creations banner. Aadi is on a high post the success of Prema Kavali and Lovely. Now Sukumarudu is being touted as yet another family entertainer in his career. The highlight of the film is that Superstar Krishna and Sharada are teaming up after a long time. Almost 54 characters artists from the industry are part of the cast. Recently, the film was shot in Hyderabad and some major scenes are expected to be shot in Vizianagaram. So far, almost 60% of the film’s shooting has been completed. Anup Rubens is composing the music for this film which will release later this year.
- Real life couple in Puri’s next
- Rangasthalam’s title song promo to be out today
- Tamil producers cry foul on Vijay’s film
- MLA to showcase Kalyan Ram’s acting prowess
- Jhanvi Kapoor thanks star heroine