We have recently reported that sultry beauty Shriya Saran will be playing a crucial role in Tamil star Simbu’s just launched film, AAA. Shriya is said to be playing the role of a mother in this film and she underwent a drastic image makeover for her character.
Shriya took to her Twitter profile and unveiled her de-glam and traditional look in which she is seen wearing a sari and jasmines like a typical middle-class Tamil housewife. Shriya will be playing the role of Selvi and film’s director Adhik Ravichandran is confident that Shriya’s character will touch audience’s hearts.
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release
- Thaman’s dream comes true with NTR-Trivikram film