Young hero Sumanth Ashwin’s latest romantic entertainer, Columbus, released to decent response on Vijaya Dasami. For the next few days, the charming actor will be busy promoting his film. After a short break, Sumanth Ashwin will be gearing up to prepare his next film.
As per the latest reports, Sumanth Ashwins’s father and senior producer MS Raju purchased the remake rights of Malayalam smash hit, Ordinary. The film is a youthful comedy and this will be Sumanth’s first attempt in the comedy genre. The reports further say that Mannu Prasad, who assisted Prakash Kovelamudi on Size Zero, will be directing this film. The film is expected to commence from December.
- Top Bollywood star in Chiru151?
- Interesting title in consideration for NBK101?
- Katamarayudu breaks into the $1 million club
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you