Young actor Sumanth Ashwin made a low-key debut with ‘Thuniga Thuniga’ but compensated for it with the successful romantic drama, ‘Anthaku Mundu Aa Tharuvatha’. He then went on to appear in another youthful entertainer ‘Lovers’ and is currently shooting for ‘Dil’ Raju’s ‘Kerintha’ in Sai Kiran Adivi’s direction.
As per the latest buzz, Sumanth has signed for yet another romantic entertainer and the film will feature two happening beauties, Seerat Kapoor and Mishti Chakraborty. While Seerat’s first film, ‘Run Raja Run’, was a grand success, she is now gearing up for the release of her second film ‘Tiger’. On the other hand, Mishti made an impressive debut with Nithiin’s ‘Chinnadana Nee Kosam’ and this will be her second film.
More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon. Keep watching this space for more updates about the film.
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
Articles that might interest you