Ace producer M.S.Raju’s son Sumanth Ashwin is very desperate to make a mark for himself in the film industry. After tasting success with his previous flicks Anthaku Mundu Aa Taruvatha and Lovers,this young lad is currently busy in shooting for a flick titled ‘Columbus’. Directed by debutante R.Samala, this movie is touted to be a family entertainer which has Seerat Kapoor and Misthi Chakraborthy as the female leads.
The unit is currently canning some important scenes in its second schedule which will be wrapped up by the end of this month. The makers are planning to complete the movie by the end of June and bring it to the audience on 14th of August as an Independence day gift.
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends