After the decent success of his last release, Kerintha, young hero Sumanth Ashwin is gearing up for the release of his upcoming romantic entertainer, Columbus, with the tagline Discovery of Love. The film is directed by Ramesh Samala, who earlier co-wrote Nithiin’s Ishq. Produced by Ashwini Kumar Sahadev, Columbus is currently into the last leg of its post-production work.
Columbus showcases the story of a young man and his romantic adventures. This triangular love story features young starlets Mishti Chakraborty and Seerat Kapoor playing the female leads. The makers are planning to unveil the audio album soon and the film will release on 13th November. Jitin is the film’s music composer.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you