Young hero Sumanth Ashwin is currently acting in Right Right. The film has already completed two major schedules in the picturesque locales of Vizag, Araku, Odisha and Vikarabad. The third schedule will kickstart from the 20th of this month and continue until March 5. With this, the entire shooting part will be wrapped up except for a song.
Right Right is an official remake of the Malayalam hit romantic comedy, Ordinary. Sumanth Ashwin will be seen as a bus conductor and Kalakeya Prabhakar plays a crucial role in the film. Pooja Jhaveri will be seen playing Sumanth Ashwin’s romantic interest.
Being directed by debutant Manu, Right Right is produced by J Vamsi Krishna under his Sri Satya Entertainments banner. The film will hit the screens this coming summer.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Mersal mints good money in the US
- Disha Patani excited to shoot for Sangamithra
- Star directors to play key roles in Mahanati
- NTR’s next becomes hot topic of discussion