Young hero Sumanth Ashwin is currently acting in Right Right. The film has already completed two major schedules in the picturesque locales of Vizag, Araku, Odisha and Vikarabad. The third schedule will kickstart from the 20th of this month and continue until March 5. With this, the entire shooting part will be wrapped up except for a song.
Right Right is an official remake of the Malayalam hit romantic comedy, Ordinary. Sumanth Ashwin will be seen as a bus conductor and Kalakeya Prabhakar plays a crucial role in the film. Pooja Jhaveri will be seen playing Sumanth Ashwin’s romantic interest.
Being directed by debutant Manu, Right Right is produced by J Vamsi Krishna under his Sri Satya Entertainments banner. The film will hit the screens this coming summer.
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
Articles that might interest you