It is known that the trailer of Sumanth’s Naruda Donaruda was released a few days ago and it ended up receiving positive response from all over. The quirky jokes have especially been applauded for being translated well into Telugu from the original version.
Speaking about the film, Sumanth revealed that they have taken extra care to make sure the jokes were translated successfully without crossing the line. He further added that sperm donation is still an odd concept in this part of the country and during pre-production stages, they were careful on the way they wanted to convey the story.
Debutante Mallik Ram has directed this flick, which has Pallavi Subhash playing the female lead. The film has been produced by Annapurna Studios.
- Case filed on ‘fake’ Pawan Kalyan fans
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
- Katamarayudu impresses in Godavari region
- Katamarayudu opens to huge numbers in Nizam
- Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa completes censor
Articles that might interest you