It is known that the trailer of Sumanth’s Naruda Donaruda was released a few days ago and it ended up receiving positive response from all over. The quirky jokes have especially been applauded for being translated well into Telugu from the original version.
Speaking about the film, Sumanth revealed that they have taken extra care to make sure the jokes were translated successfully without crossing the line. He further added that sperm donation is still an odd concept in this part of the country and during pre-production stages, they were careful on the way they wanted to convey the story.
Debutante Mallik Ram has directed this flick, which has Pallavi Subhash playing the female lead. The film has been produced by Annapurna Studios.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23