123telugu had recently reported that Boyapati Sreenu’s film with Allu Arjun is moving at a brisk pace. Now, according to the latest update, the makers are contemplating to release the film during the month of April in 2016.
As Boyapati’s past two super hit films, Simha and Legend released during the same summer season, the makers feel that it is a perfect date for releasing the film during this lucrative summer holidays.
Even Bunny has given a nod to this decision and the producers are finding a suitable date for the release. Tentatively titled Sarainodu, this film has S S Thaman scoring music and Geetha Arts are producing this flick.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23