It looks like Sundar C’s dream project, Sangamithra won’t go on floors anytime soon. The team had been searching for the lead actress, ever since Shruti Haasan opted out of the film earlier this year; and then, the film’s other lead actors Jayam Ravi and Arya too have gotten busy with their respective projects.
According to the latest reports, Sundar C himself has moved on to do another project before he goes back to Sangamithra. Kushbu Sundar announced that Sundar C’s next project is going to be a sequel to Kalakalappu, and the film will star Jiiva, Catherine Tresa, Jai and Nikki Galrani in lead roles.
The film’s shooting is expected to begin in October, and Hiphop Tamizha will be scoring the music.
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?
- Pelli Choopulu’s director kick-starts his next