Young actor Sundeep Kishan has been awaiting the release of his upcoming film, ‘Tiger’. The film’s release has been postponed on couple of occasions and it is finally set to hit the screens soon. Speaking on the occasion, Sundeep expressed confidence on the film’s success and said that his role in the film is his best after the critically acclaimed ‘Prasthanam’.
On the other hand, Sundeep has his hands full with several high profile projects both in Telugu and Tamil. The actor is already working in a Tamil film along with Regina Cassandra. Sundeep also signed couples of films with leading production houses like Studio Green and 14 Reels.
- Interview : Nagarjuna – Chaitanya has opened up like never before in Rarandoi
- Sai Dharam to team up with romance specialist?
- Tamil actor not interested in Rajini’s political entry
- Nagarjuna condemns Chalapati Rao’s comments
- Rakul hails Mahesh Babu’s behaviour
Articles that might interest you