Sometime back, there were rumours floating that young actor Sundeep Kishan, who is busy shooting for his forthcoming film ‘Tiger’ has bagged a chance of working with top director V.V Vinayak in his upcoming project.
Denying all these rumours, Sundeep Kishan revealed that the news floating around is not true but it would be great if he gets a chance to work with the star director. Sundeep is currently working on a Tamil flick alongside Regina Cassandra.
There is no truth to the rumours about me doing a Film With Vinayak Garu & Samantha,as much as I would love to its not true..just clarifying
— Sundeep Kishan (@sundeepkishan) April 25, 2015
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019