Nakshatram, Sundeep Kishan’s upcoming action entertainer in Krishna Vamsi’s direction, is all set to hit the screens on August 4. Sundeep has worked quite hard for the movie, and here’s a sample to what all he’s put in to make his Ramarao character real.
On Krishna Vamsi’s insistence, Sundeep used to run for 2 kilometers in scorching heat everyday, to be fit and look his part. Sundeep even performed several risky stunts without any dupe and suffered countless injuries throughout the shooting days.
Sundeep’s hardwork and his performance in emotional scenes and near perfect dialogue delivery won appreciation from even Krishna Vamsi, who otherwise is known to be a tough taskmaster to be impressed easily.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019