After shooting for more than five films last year, Sundeep Kishan has reportedly decided to take it slow in 2018. Apparently, the actor got quite exhausted after shooting back to back for several months altogether, and he doesn’t want to repeat the same thing again.
“I have made up my mind to take up two films and focus all my energy on those projects. Moreover, I have been doing quite a few serious films, and it’s high time that I got back to doing youthful entertainers which people expect from me,” he said.
His latest film Manasuki Nachindhi, directed by Manjula, is going to release on February 16. Amyra Dastur is the lead actress in this romantic entertainer.
- Mahesh, BAN’s team to visit Tirupati
- Chennai model joins Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA
- Press Note : Nirvana Cinema Bags Another Interesting Project
- Sai-Pooja Hegde’s Saakshyam seals its release date
- Mahesh lands in Vijayawada, To Promote BAN