Sundeep Kishan is extremely delighted with the response for his latest film Routine Love Story. It was his first solo hero project and the actor had pinned a lot of hopes on the film’s success. Talking about the film’s success, Sundeep Kishan said, “This is my first hit as a solo hero and I am glad that our efforts have paid off so well. We worked for almost a year on the film and going by the reviews and the response our film has got, we are extremely happy with the result. It’s not a small thing that a low budget film like ours released in 235 theatres. I thank the audience for their support.” The next leg of film’s promotions will kickstart soon and the team will cover the colleges and theatres in places like Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Bheemavaram, Vizag, Nidadavolu, Thadepalli Gudem and Guntur, before going on a promotional campaign in Nizam region. Praveen Sattaru had directed the film and Chanakya had produced it. Mickey J Meyer had composed the music.
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
- Thaman starts composing for Varun’s next
Articles that might interest you