Sundeep Kishan is signing back to back films. He is now promoting his new film Care of Surya and has many films lined up which are on floors. But now, the latest we hear is that Sundeep will be joining hands with cameraman Karthick Ghattamaneni for a film.
Karthick Ghattamaneni who is a busy cameraman has already directed Nikhil’s Surya vs Surya a few years back and this will be his second directorial venture. An excited Sundeep Kishan took to Twitter to reveal this news.
More details of this film and its genre will be revealed soon.
Wishing the super talented Karthik Gattamneni a very Happy Birthday..& glad to announce that my next Telugu film will be Directed by him 🙂
— Sundeep Kishan (@sundeepkishan) October 28, 2017
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ movie’s unit refutes the hot rumor
- Savyasachi’s latest schedule details
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks with a Tamil director?
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?