Sundeep Kishan is going to make his Tamil debut in a comedy film titled Yaroda Mahesh. Ad filmmaker Madan is directing the film and Red Post Productions is producing the film. Almost 70% of the film has been completed. The actor, who shot to fame with Prasthanam and Sneha Geetham, began his career as an assistant director under Gautham Menon before he made his acting debut.
Apart from this film, he has also signed Raj Pippala’s upcoming bilingual film and it’ll be produced by Anand Ranga, of Oye fame. 2012 sounds like a busy year for Sundeep Kishan who also has Praveen Sattaru’s Routine Love Story and Lakshmi Manchu’s Gundello Godaari, where he’s sharing the screen space with Lakshmi Manchi, Taapsee and Aadhi Pinisetty.
- Kajal Aggarwal is a proud aunt now
- Young hero turns singer for his next
- Kamal Haasan announces his party’s name
- Hip Hop Thamiza to compose for star hero’s next
- Baaghi 2 Trailer : Kshanam Gets An Action-Packed Makeover