Even though both his films ‘Ra Ra Krishnayya’ and ‘Joru’ were average grossers at the box office, young actor Sundeep Kishan is undeterred. Sundeep is now coming up with an innovative concept oriented film titled ‘Beeruva’, which is hitting the screens on 23rd January.
Interestingly, Sundeep revealed that he is so confident on the film’s success that he bought the film’s distribution rights for Guntur area.
Speaking to the media Sundeep said that the film is an out and out comedy entertainer and that he is confident of the film’s success. He also revealed that he signed this script after the release of his most successful ‘Venkatadri Express’.
Surabhi makes her Telugu debut as the film’s heroine. R Kanmani directs this film and Usha Krion Movies and Anandi Arts produce the film jointly.
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon
- Young Actress Undergoes A Dramatic Makeover