Young hero Sundeep Kishan, who is currently shooting for Oka Ammayi Thappa, green lit his next project today. The film, tentatively titled 123, is an official remake of Tamil-Malayalam blockbuster Neram. It will be directed by Ani Kanneganti of Mr. Nookayya fame.
The film was formally launched today in Hyderabad, with the core members of the unit present at the event. Anisha Ambrose will play the leading lady while popular Tamil actor, Bobby Simha, will play the antagonist. Anup Rubens will score the tunes while Sudhakar Cherukuri will be producing the flick.
- Rajini and Kamal won’t get even 10% votes
- Rana’s Popular Talk Show Gets A Kannada Makeover
- Adivi Sesh’s Spy Thriller To Be Shot In US
- ‘Jyothika Is A Lioness,’ Says Suriya’s Father
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign