Young hero Sundeep Kishan, who is currently shooting for Oka Ammayi Thappa, green lit his next project today. The film, tentatively titled 123, is an official remake of Tamil-Malayalam blockbuster Neram. It will be directed by Ani Kanneganti of Mr. Nookayya fame.
The film was formally launched today in Hyderabad, with the core members of the unit present at the event. Anisha Ambrose will play the leading lady while popular Tamil actor, Bobby Simha, will play the antagonist. Anup Rubens will score the tunes while Sudhakar Cherukuri will be producing the flick.
- Baahubali2 emerges as the new industry hit in TN
- Ami Thumi gets censor clearance
- Noted producer gets life imprisonment in a murder case
- Vishnu’s heroine pregnant with twins
- Ami-Tumi director opens up about his film
Articles that might interest you