The audio launch of Sundeep Kishan’s ‘Run’ was supposed to be held in Warangal. But at the last minute, the event was shifted to Hyderabad. Broadcast issues and the logistics of transporting media personnel to the location at such a short notice are said to be the reasons behind this shift.
The audio launch will now take place at JRC Convention center in Hyderabad. The movie is getting ready for a possible release on March 23rd and the audio album is going to be out on March 12th. Sundeep Kishan and Anisha Ambrose are the lead actors in the movie.
Run has been directed by Anil Kanneganti and Sai Karthik has composed the music. Anil Sunkara’s ATv and AK Entertainments banners are producing this movie.
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
Articles that might interest you