Young actor Sundeep Kishan is on a high with the success of his latest film ‘Beeruva’. Even though the film opened to disappointing reviews on the first day, positive word of mouth from the audience helped the film collect decent shares. ‘Beeruva’ is still going steady at the box office in its second week.
Meanwhile, Sundeep is ready with his next film, ‘Tiger’. Sundeep announced on Twitter that Tiger’s audio launch would take place on 17th February on the eve of Maha Shivaratri.
Apparently, the story of ‘Tiger’ features a Varanasi backdrop and the film has been shot extensively in this holy city. Directed by VI Anand, ‘Tiger’ is an action entertainer and has Seerat Kapoor of ‘Run Raja Run’ playing the female lead. Rahul Ravindran will be seen in an important role.
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Hansika In Talks For Sangamithra?
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
Articles that might interest you