Sunil and Isha Chawla are working together for a new movie which is the official remake of the Bollywood film ‘Tanu Weds Manu’. Currently, the film’s shoot is taking place in Bhadrachalam. Scenes of Sunil worshiping Lord Rama and a few other sequences are being shot.
Devi Prasad is directing this film and N.V Prasad is producing this project on Mega Supergood Movies banner. Sunil and Isha Chawla teamed up successfully for ‘Poola Rangadu’ earlier.
- Will Nani play the legendary NTR?
- Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya to release in 7 languages?
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US