Sunil and Isha Chawla are working together for a new movie which is the official remake of the Bollywood film ‘Tanu Weds Manu’. Currently, the film’s shoot is taking place in Bhadrachalam. Scenes of Sunil worshiping Lord Rama and a few other sequences are being shot.
Devi Prasad is directing this film and N.V Prasad is producing this project on Mega Supergood Movies banner. Sunil and Isha Chawla teamed up successfully for ‘Poola Rangadu’ earlier.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon