Comedy Hero Sunil’s ‘Bhimavaram Bullodu’ has not received a very good reception from critics and multiplex audiences. However, the film managed reasonable collections in B and C centers and Sunil is quite happy with the film’s performance.
Sunil’s core market lies in these small towns and villages and he has a good commercial pull in these centers. The actor is happy that even a below par film like BB has managed to pull in decent revenues in these areas.
Because of this run in B and C centers and the satellite rights, the film is not a commercial disaster. Sunil is now switching focus to his next film, which will be directed by Thanikella Bharani.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you