The film is doing okay in the B and C centres and has collected nearly 80 percent of the film’s budget. Sunil is of the opinion that audience reaction and response is more important than what a few reviews have to say about his film.
Now that his film is a safe bet for his makers, he has quickly moved on to his next. Meanwhile, Sunil will also be seen in a crucial role in Chiru’s 150th film which is currently on floors.
- Shruthi Haasan’s next postponed
- 1 million plus views for Vaisakham’s theme teaser
- Strange disorder made this Mumbai beauty quit acting temporarily
- Senior hero signs a Tamil film?
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
Articles that might interest you