The film is doing okay in the B and C centres and has collected nearly 80 percent of the film’s budget. Sunil is of the opinion that audience reaction and response is more important than what a few reviews have to say about his film.
Now that his film is a safe bet for his makers, he has quickly moved on to his next. Meanwhile, Sunil will also be seen in a crucial role in Chiru’s 150th film which is currently on floors.
- Lavanya in super hit rom-com’s remake
- Spyder’s song shoot from July first week
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Hansika In Talks For Sangamithra?
Articles that might interest you