The film is doing okay in the B and C centres and has collected nearly 80 percent of the film’s budget. Sunil is of the opinion that audience reaction and response is more important than what a few reviews have to say about his film.
Now that his film is a safe bet for his makers, he has quickly moved on to his next. Meanwhile, Sunil will also be seen in a crucial role in Chiru’s 150th film which is currently on floors.
- Pandem Kodi 2’s shoot is halfway through already
- Dulquer Wraps Up Shooting For Savitri Biopic
- Suriya Is Delighted With Gang & TSK’s Growth At BO
- Anushka Opens Up About Bhaagamathie
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas To Team Up With Ohmkar