The film is doing okay in the B and C centres and has collected nearly 80 percent of the film’s budget. Sunil is of the opinion that audience reaction and response is more important than what a few reviews have to say about his film.
Now that his film is a safe bet for his makers, he has quickly moved on to his next. Meanwhile, Sunil will also be seen in a crucial role in Chiru’s 150th film which is currently on floors.
- Vishal Moves On To His Next
- Mehreen Gets Floored By Kajal’s Affection
- Mahesh Babu has Achieved What I Always Wanted : SJ Suryah
- Much Awaited Sequel To Roll Soon
- Mahanubhavudu’s trailer attached to Jai Lava Kusa’s prints
Articles that might interest you