The film is doing okay in the B and C centres and has collected nearly 80 percent of the film’s budget. Sunil is of the opinion that audience reaction and response is more important than what a few reviews have to say about his film.
Now that his film is a safe bet for his makers, he has quickly moved on to his next. Meanwhile, Sunil will also be seen in a crucial role in Chiru’s 150th film which is currently on floors.
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release
- Thaman’s dream comes true with NTR-Trivikram film