After tasting success in the form of ‘Poola Rangadu’, Sunil and Isha Chawla are all set to team up again for a new movie which will be produced by N.V.Prasad on Mega Supergood Movies banner. The film will be the official remake of the Bollywood flick ‘Tanu Weds Manu’.
Production will begin soon for the film and Sunil has reportedly been paid a sum of about 3 Crores for this project. Devi Prasad will direct this film and more details regarding the project will be available soon.
- Shraddha Impresses Crew With Her Telugu
- NTR’s Spirit Is Haunting RGV’s Dreams!
- Raja The Great opens on a strong note
- Noted writer coming up with a lady oriented script
- Special plans for Prabhas’s birthday