Star comedian turned hero Sunil has been trying hard to score a solid hit for the last few years. He has pinned his hopes on Ungarala Rambabu, which is releasing on September 15. Meanwhile, Sunil is acting in the Telugu remake of the Malayalam hit comedy, Two Countries.
As per the latest updates, Sunil has signed yet another remake. This time, Sunil will be playing the lead in the remake of the hit 2014 Tamil heist thriller, Sathuranga Vettai. The Telugu version is currently in the pre-production phase.
This as-yet-untitled film is going to be directed by Gopi Ganesh and produced by senior filmmaker Sivalenka Krishna Prasad, who returned to film production with Nani’s Gentleman.
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
- Puri zeroes in on a Kannada starlet for son’s comeback film
- Poll : Who do you think will win Bigg Boss season1?
- Chiru, Rajinikanth are the real superstars : Mahesh Babu
- NTR was never unsure about JLK’s climax: Bobby
Articles that might interest you