Star comedian turned hero Sunil has been trying hard to score a solid hit for the last few years. He has pinned his hopes on Ungarala Rambabu, which is releasing on September 15. Meanwhile, Sunil is acting in the Telugu remake of the Malayalam hit comedy, Two Countries.
As per the latest updates, Sunil has signed yet another remake. This time, Sunil will be playing the lead in the remake of the hit 2014 Tamil heist thriller, Sathuranga Vettai. The Telugu version is currently in the pre-production phase.
This as-yet-untitled film is going to be directed by Gopi Ganesh and produced by senior filmmaker Sivalenka Krishna Prasad, who returned to film production with Nani’s Gentleman.
- Bharat Ane Nenu sets an all-time record in Chennai
- Despite no offers, BAN eyes all-time top 3rd opening in US
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN