Sunil is all set to play the lead role in an upcoming film titled Bhakta Kanappa. Thanikella Bharani is going to direct this film. Although, buzz about this film has been making rounds for the past few months, sources say that the film will go on floors in the second week of May.
Although it’s inspired from a classic film of the same name, apparently, the film is a love story set in a rural backdrop. Sunil will reportedly be seen in a tribal character; however, the film unit has kept the story under the wraps. More details about the cast and crew will be revealed soon. This is going to be Thanikella Bharani’s second film as a director and in the past, he had made ‘Midhunam’.
Sunil was last seen in Bheemavaram Bullodu. Although the film wasn’t received well by the critics, it did quite well in B and C centres and it proved Sunil’s crowd pulling capacity at the box-office.
- Suspense on Gautham Menon’s ENPT’s music composer ends
- Balayya’s warning to his producer
- Nag-RGV film’s announcement in a few days
- Garuda Vega’s trailer is fantastic: Balakrishna
- Balayya wraps up an intense climax fight