Sunil and Isha Chawla will be seen as the lead pair in ‘Mr. Pellikoduku’, the official Telugu remake of ‘Tanu weds Manu’. The movie is being produced on Mega Supergood Movies banner and Devi Prasad is the director. The film’s audio launch will take place in January and S.A. Rajkumar has composed the tunes.
The movie is currently in post production mode and a release date will be announced shortly. Sameer Reddy is the cinematographer and Nandamuri Hari is the editor. The movie has Ali, Dharmavarapu Subrahmanyam, Ahuthi Prasad, Ravi Babu and M.S.Narayana in important roles.
Sunil and Isha Chawla teamed up successfully for Poola Rangadu and this is their second project together.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you