Comedy hero Sunil’s ‘Mr. Pellikoduku’, the official Telugu remake of ‘Tanu weds Manu’, is going to release on February 22nd and the date has been officially confirmed by the film’s production team. The movie’s audio album has been released recently and Mega Supergood Movies banner is producing this movie.
Devi Prasad is the director of this movie while veteran music director SA Rajkumar has composed the tunes. The film has been made with a decent budget and Sunil is having high hopes on this project.
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
- Thaman starts composing for Varun’s next
Articles that might interest you