Adult film star turned Bollywood actress Sunny Leone made her Tollywood debut with Manchu Manoj’s Current Theega. Now, a latest report published by a leading English news daily reveals that the bombshell is all set to return to Telugu films.
Sunny will reportedly play a crucial role in the sequel to Guntur Talkies. Apparently, Sunny will be essaying the role of a native Telugu girl in her comeback stint. This movie will be directed by Raj Kumar and it will go on floors in November. The sequel also sees Malayalam actor Vineeth’s comeback to Tollywood.
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
Articles that might interest you