Adult film star turned Bollywood actress Sunny Leone made her Tollywood debut with Manchu Manoj’s Current Theega. Now, a latest report published by a leading English news daily reveals that the bombshell is all set to return to Telugu films.
Sunny will reportedly play a crucial role in the sequel to Guntur Talkies. Apparently, Sunny will be essaying the role of a native Telugu girl in her comeback stint. This movie will be directed by Raj Kumar and it will go on floors in November. The sequel also sees Malayalam actor Vineeth’s comeback to Tollywood.
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon