Adult film star turned Bollywood actress Sunny Leone made her Tollywood debut with Manchu Manoj’s Current Theega. Now, a latest report published by a leading English news daily reveals that the bombshell is all set to return to Telugu films.
Sunny will reportedly play a crucial role in the sequel to Guntur Talkies. Apparently, Sunny will be essaying the role of a native Telugu girl in her comeback stint. This movie will be directed by Raj Kumar and it will go on floors in November. The sequel also sees Malayalam actor Vineeth’s comeback to Tollywood.
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Tejaswi clarifies on posting sensuous photographs
- If Mamayya is a master, Charan is his star student: Upasana
- Huge Hype For Vijay’s Mersal Audio Launch
- Tamil Actress Takes A Dig At Puri Jagannadh!
Articles that might interest you