Sunny Leone, who’ll soon begin shooting for Veeramahadevi, is said to be quite keen on acting in more regional films. In the past, she had appeared in couple of Telugu films, Current Teega and PSV Garuda Vega, apart from shaking a leg in a Tamil song; however, now, she is aiming for acting roles.
“I believe that acting in South Indian films will help me grow as a person and as an actress. Being able to learn about a completely different culture is something that I like a lot and enjoy,” she said in an interview. That’s not all. She’s so excited about playing a warrior princess in her upcoming film that she’s willing to walk the extra mile to do justice to the role.
When asked if she’s willing to act in more regional films, she added, “If the role is exciting, then I definitely will.” The film will go on floors soon, and currently Sunny is undergoing training to do the stunts.
- Raj Tharun’s interesting role revealed in Raju Gadu
- Happening young beauty signs Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer
- Poll : What are you looking forward to in Bharath Ane Nenu?
- Fans to make Rangasthalam event memorable
- Mahanati seals its release date