Sunny Leone’s upcoming Telugu-Tamil bilingual film has been titled as Veeramahadevi. Directed by VC Vadivudaiyan, the big budget action drama also has Navdeep in a lead role.
Announcing the title of the film, Sunny Leone posted a video message saying, “I am thrilled to be part of the project and I am looking forward to start shooting for it soon.” Currently, the film is in pre-production phase, and Sunny Leone will undergo training in sword fighting to prepare for her role.
The film’s Tamil version has been titled as Veeramadevi. The big budget film, which will have close to 70 minutes of VFX, will go on floors early next year.
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- Sai Pallavi, Naga Shaurya’s Kanam gets a new release date