Super Star Rajinikanth called for an immediate end to the ever growing atrocities on women. The legendary actor made this comment at an UN event in Chennai where his daughter Aishwarya Dhanush was made UN Women’s Goodwill Ambassador in India.
Expressing his happiness over her daughter’s achievement, Rajini said that Aishwarya has been striving for gender equality and women’s empowerment since many years. Rajini hoped that Aishwarya, along with UN, will play a crucial role in making this society a better place for women.
- FDFS : Live Updates from from Rajaratham
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala to kick-start in April
- NTR-Trivikram’s movie gets a launch date
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon