Super Star Rajinikanth called for an immediate end to the ever growing atrocities on women. The legendary actor made this comment at an UN event in Chennai where his daughter Aishwarya Dhanush was made UN Women’s Goodwill Ambassador in India.
Expressing his happiness over her daughter’s achievement, Rajini said that Aishwarya has been striving for gender equality and women’s empowerment since many years. Rajini hoped that Aishwarya, along with UN, will play a crucial role in making this society a better place for women.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you