Super Star Rajinikanth called for an immediate end to the ever growing atrocities on women. The legendary actor made this comment at an UN event in Chennai where his daughter Aishwarya Dhanush was made UN Women’s Goodwill Ambassador in India.
Expressing his happiness over her daughter’s achievement, Rajini said that Aishwarya has been striving for gender equality and women’s empowerment since many years. Rajini hoped that Aishwarya, along with UN, will play a crucial role in making this society a better place for women.
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Sridevi says her dream came true
- Final schedule of stylish spy thriller in Serbia
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
Articles that might interest you