Super Star Rajinikanth called for an immediate end to the ever growing atrocities on women. The legendary actor made this comment at an UN event in Chennai where his daughter Aishwarya Dhanush was made UN Women’s Goodwill Ambassador in India.
Expressing his happiness over her daughter’s achievement, Rajini said that Aishwarya has been striving for gender equality and women’s empowerment since many years. Rajini hoped that Aishwarya, along with UN, will play a crucial role in making this society a better place for women.
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!
- Padmavati Insured For Rs 140 Crores!
- First glimpse of NKR15 impresses
- Julie 2’s intimate scenes leaked, Raai Lakshmi furious
- Vijayendra Prasad’s interesting definition of ‘wholesome entertainment’