When the trailer of Super Star Rajinikanth’s summer release, Kabali, hit YouTube on May 1st, it went on to create an Asian record, apart from wiping out several national records in terms of views and trends on YouTube.
Now, Kabali’s trailer has created yet another national record by becoming 2016’s most trended trailer on YouTube. Rajini’s quintessential charm, his style quotient and a pulsating background score were the major highlights of Kabali’s trailer.
Rajini’s storm even surpassed the likes of Salman Khan and Kapil Sharma etc.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock