When the trailer of Super Star Rajinikanth’s summer release, Kabali, hit YouTube on May 1st, it went on to create an Asian record, apart from wiping out several national records in terms of views and trends on YouTube.
Now, Kabali’s trailer has created yet another national record by becoming 2016’s most trended trailer on YouTube. Rajini’s quintessential charm, his style quotient and a pulsating background score were the major highlights of Kabali’s trailer.
Rajini’s storm even surpassed the likes of Salman Khan and Kapil Sharma etc.
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release