Rajini further told the elated farmers that their plea to link up the first (Peninsular) rivers like Mahanadi, Godavari, Krishna, Palaru, and Cauvery will be represented to Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Rajini, who is on a brief gap before Kaala’s second schedule begins, has been working on setting up his political party. He has been meeting his fans, retired bureaucrats and intellectuals since the last few weeks in this regard.
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
- Young Telugu Actress In Dhanush’s VIP 2
- Cute teaser of Mental Madhilo impresses
- Young hero’s next to feature five heroines
Articles that might interest you