Rajini further told the elated farmers that their plea to link up the first (Peninsular) rivers like Mahanadi, Godavari, Krishna, Palaru, and Cauvery will be represented to Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Rajini, who is on a brief gap before Kaala’s second schedule begins, has been working on setting up his political party. He has been meeting his fans, retired bureaucrats and intellectuals since the last few weeks in this regard.
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
- Simbu, Nayanthara’s Tamil hit set for Telugu release
Articles that might interest you