Rajini further told the elated farmers that their plea to link up the first (Peninsular) rivers like Mahanadi, Godavari, Krishna, Palaru, and Cauvery will be represented to Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Rajini, who is on a brief gap before Kaala’s second schedule begins, has been working on setting up his political party. He has been meeting his fans, retired bureaucrats and intellectuals since the last few weeks in this regard.
- Rangasthalam’s pre-release event on an auspicious day?
- Kalyan Ram to join hands with talented director?
- Star heroine to remake Vidya Balan’s film
- Poll : Whose performance did you like the most in Awe?
- Interview : Palak Lalwani – I love female oriented films