Rajini further told the elated farmers that their plea to link up the first (Peninsular) rivers like Mahanadi, Godavari, Krishna, Palaru, and Cauvery will be represented to Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Rajini, who is on a brief gap before Kaala’s second schedule begins, has been working on setting up his political party. He has been meeting his fans, retired bureaucrats and intellectuals since the last few weeks in this regard.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links