According to the reports, Rajini was shooting for 2.0 at an IT company at Kelambakkam in Chennai. Rajini was climbing down the stairs and slipped due to rain water and got hit in the knee.
Rajini was rushed to a hospital immediately and later got discharged within a short while. The film’s shooting will resume as soon as Rajini recovers from the pain.
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel