According to the reports, Rajini was shooting for 2.0 at an IT company at Kelambakkam in Chennai. Rajini was climbing down the stairs and slipped due to rain water and got hit in the knee.
Rajini was rushed to a hospital immediately and later got discharged within a short while. The film’s shooting will resume as soon as Rajini recovers from the pain.
- Ajith losing out heavily in Tollywood
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s slap-gate video goes viral
- Popular character artiste’s son turns hero
- Maruthi goes extra mile for Mahanubhavudu
Articles that might interest you