Super Star Krishna will soon be seen in the movie ‘Hari Om’, which has cricket betting as its main theme. Shekhar and Nisha Kothari will be seen in the lead roles in this movie and Ramlok Varma is the director.”The film deals with the dark world of cricket bookies and horse race bookies. It is a new subject for Telugu movies”, says Director Varma. He also says that Super Star Krishna’s performance and Nisha Kothari’s glamour will be major highlights for the movie.
The film is currently in post production mode and the makers are targeting a June 1st week release. Eedi Suresh Kumar is the producer of the movie and Ajay Patnaik is the music director.Rahul Dev, Kousha, Krishna Bhagawan, Ajay and Chitram Sreenu are essaying lead roles in this movie.
- I am not entering politics says talented actor
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Mersal mints good money in the US
- Disha Patani excited to shoot for Sangamithra
- Star directors to play key roles in Mahanati