With the advent of digital print technologies like Qube, top stars now have the comfort of watching new movies from the privacy of their homes. Rajinikanth is an epitome of Indian Cinema heroism and the fact that he liked a movie which is a satire on the very same concept, makes the news all the more interesting.
Meanwhile,Sudigaadu is continuing its impressive Box Office run and is the best commercial performer in Allari Naresh’s career.
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema