With the advent of digital print technologies like Qube, top stars now have the comfort of watching new movies from the privacy of their homes. Rajinikanth is an epitome of Indian Cinema heroism and the fact that he liked a movie which is a satire on the very same concept, makes the news all the more interesting.
Meanwhile,Sudigaadu is continuing its impressive Box Office run and is the best commercial performer in Allari Naresh’s career.
- Star hero as chief guest in Spyder’s Tamil launch?
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Bollywood actress secretly ties the Knot
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s Lucknow schedule ends abruptly
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
Articles that might interest you