Recently, Super Star Rajinikanth cancelled his trip to Sri Lanka following protests from some fringe pro-Tamil political outfits. Rajini was scheduled to handover 150 new houses for war-torn Eelam Tamil families in Jaffna.
Following the cancellation of his visit, Rajini penned a heartfelt letter to Sri Lankan Tamils. Rajini wrote, “I came to know your love for me through the media. I have no words to thank you. Let us think good and only good things will happen. When time is right we will meet. I pray almighty for your well-being.”
The houses were built by Gnanam Foundation of Lyca Group, the leading film production house that’s bankrolling the Super Star’s forthcoming sci-fi wonder, 2.0.
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel