Recently, Super Star Rajinikanth cancelled his trip to Sri Lanka following protests from some fringe pro-Tamil political outfits. Rajini was scheduled to handover 150 new houses for war-torn Eelam Tamil families in Jaffna.
Following the cancellation of his visit, Rajini penned a heartfelt letter to Sri Lankan Tamils. Rajini wrote, “I came to know your love for me through the media. I have no words to thank you. Let us think good and only good things will happen. When time is right we will meet. I pray almighty for your well-being.”
The houses were built by Gnanam Foundation of Lyca Group, the leading film production house that’s bankrolling the Super Star’s forthcoming sci-fi wonder, 2.0.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you