Super Star Rajinikanth, whose recent release Kabali completed its 50 day run yesterday, is waiting to resume shooting for Shankar’s 2.0. After this, Rajini is supposed to act in his son-in-law and actor Dhanush’s home banner under Kabali director Pa Ranjith’s direction once again.
However, the latest reports being published in Tamil media reveal that Rajinikanth may act in a special cameo in Sivaji Ganeshan’s grandson Vikram Prabhu’s forthcoming movie, Neruppu Da, before the Dhanush-Ranjith project.
Incidentally, Neruppu Da is a super hit track from Kabali. Also, Vikram Prabhu will be seen as a firefighter who is a great fan of Rajinikanth in the movie. The Super Star will reportedly play himself in this special role.
- Samantha’s next is a hot cake already
- National Award winner as villain in Vikram’s next
- Bhagmati’s first look gets a date
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Nara Rohit’s next postponed
Articles that might interest you