Super Star Rajinikanth, whose recent release Kabali completed its 50 day run yesterday, is waiting to resume shooting for Shankar’s 2.0. After this, Rajini is supposed to act in his son-in-law and actor Dhanush’s home banner under Kabali director Pa Ranjith’s direction once again.
However, the latest reports being published in Tamil media reveal that Rajinikanth may act in a special cameo in Sivaji Ganeshan’s grandson Vikram Prabhu’s forthcoming movie, Neruppu Da, before the Dhanush-Ranjith project.
Incidentally, Neruppu Da is a super hit track from Kabali. Also, Vikram Prabhu will be seen as a firefighter who is a great fan of Rajinikanth in the movie. The Super Star will reportedly play himself in this special role.
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
Articles that might interest you