The mega spiritual event Krishna Pushkaralu have kicked off a couple of days ago amid a deep religious fervor. Lakhs of devotees from all-over the country are thronging various ghats by the Krishna River.
Apart from the common people, the Andhra Pradesh government has invited celebrities from the film world as well. According to the latest reports, Super Star Rajinikanth will soon be visiting the Vishnu Panchayatana Divya Maha Punyakshetram in Chintapalli village of Achampet mandal in Guntur to take the holy dip.
Incidentally, the AP government invited Rajinikanth for the Godavari Maha Pushkaralu last year, but the veteran star couldn’t make it to the grand event.
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
Articles that might interest you