The mega spiritual event Krishna Pushkaralu have kicked off a couple of days ago amid a deep religious fervor. Lakhs of devotees from all-over the country are thronging various ghats by the Krishna River.
Apart from the common people, the Andhra Pradesh government has invited celebrities from the film world as well. According to the latest reports, Super Star Rajinikanth will soon be visiting the Vishnu Panchayatana Divya Maha Punyakshetram in Chintapalli village of Achampet mandal in Guntur to take the holy dip.
Incidentally, the AP government invited Rajinikanth for the Godavari Maha Pushkaralu last year, but the veteran star couldn’t make it to the grand event.
- Maruthi goes extra mile for Mahanubhavudu
- Shraddha Kapoor is ‘so excited’ to be working with Prabhas
- Mahanubhavudu’s first look to be out soon
- Yuddham Sharanam’s release date is now official
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
Articles that might interest you