Before the release of Kabali, Super Star Rajinikanth left for America where he spent more than a month and underwent several health check ups apart from taking the much needed rest after the hectic shooting schedules for Kabali and 2.0.
According to the ongoing buzz in Tamil film circles, Rajini will once again go into a month-long hibernation at his PA’s house to dodge media and fans. Apparently, the house is being renovated for the purpose.
Rajini will soon take part in the next schedule of Shankar’s 2.0.
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release