Before the release of Kabali, Super Star Rajinikanth left for America where he spent more than a month and underwent several health check ups apart from taking the much needed rest after the hectic shooting schedules for Kabali and 2.0.
According to the ongoing buzz in Tamil film circles, Rajini will once again go into a month-long hibernation at his PA’s house to dodge media and fans. Apparently, the house is being renovated for the purpose.
Rajini will soon take part in the next schedule of Shankar’s 2.0.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you