Writer, filmmaker and a mother to two kids, Aishwaryaa R Dhanush, the multitalented elder daughter of Super Star Rajinikanth, has added another feather to her cap. Last night, Aishwaryaa’s debut book as an author, ‘Standing On An Apple Box’, was unveiled in Mumbai by Bollywood stars Sonakshi Sinha and Karan Johar.
Standing On An Apple Box is sort of an autobiography and a recollection of personal moments during Aishwaryaa’s brought up in Bangalore and Chennai. In the book, Aishwaryaa revealed her fond association with her Super Star father and how she missed her privacy amid the constant limelight.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans