Super Star Rajinikanth’s daughter and filmmaker Aishwarya Dhanush met central Information and Broadcasting Minister M Venkaiah Naidu and submitted a petition to include the Stunt Choreography category in the national film awards.
Aishwarya’s meeting with the minister has a strong connect with her ongoing documentary film on Tamil film industry’s stuntmen, Cinema Veeran. Aishwarya is directing and her actor husband Dhanush is producing this documentary which will showcase the selfless bravery the stuntmen exhibit during the filming of risky action sequences.
Super Star Rajinikanth will give the voice-over to the film while AR Rahman’s Qutb E Kripa will compose the background score.
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Sensational heroine to do a horror thriller?
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
Articles that might interest you