Super Star Rajinikanth’s daughter and filmmaker Aishwarya Dhanush met central Information and Broadcasting Minister M Venkaiah Naidu and submitted a petition to include the Stunt Choreography category in the national film awards.
Aishwarya’s meeting with the minister has a strong connect with her ongoing documentary film on Tamil film industry’s stuntmen, Cinema Veeran. Aishwarya is directing and her actor husband Dhanush is producing this documentary which will showcase the selfless bravery the stuntmen exhibit during the filming of risky action sequences.
Super Star Rajinikanth will give the voice-over to the film while AR Rahman’s Qutb E Kripa will compose the background score.
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP