Super Star Rajinikanth’s daughter and filmmaker Aishwarya Dhanush met central Information and Broadcasting Minister M Venkaiah Naidu and submitted a petition to include the Stunt Choreography category in the national film awards.
Aishwarya’s meeting with the minister has a strong connect with her ongoing documentary film on Tamil film industry’s stuntmen, Cinema Veeran. Aishwarya is directing and her actor husband Dhanush is producing this documentary which will showcase the selfless bravery the stuntmen exhibit during the filming of risky action sequences.
Super Star Rajinikanth will give the voice-over to the film while AR Rahman’s Qutb E Kripa will compose the background score.
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Anjali, Raai Lakshmi team up for a bilingual
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI