Super Star Rajinikanth’s daughter and filmmaker Aishwarya Dhanush met central Information and Broadcasting Minister M Venkaiah Naidu and submitted a petition to include the Stunt Choreography category in the national film awards.
Aishwarya’s meeting with the minister has a strong connect with her ongoing documentary film on Tamil film industry’s stuntmen, Cinema Veeran. Aishwarya is directing and her actor husband Dhanush is producing this documentary which will showcase the selfless bravery the stuntmen exhibit during the filming of risky action sequences.
Super Star Rajinikanth will give the voice-over to the film while AR Rahman’s Qutb E Kripa will compose the background score.
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you