Super Star Rajinikanth’s younger daughter Soundarya Rajinikanth is keenly awaiting the release of her second directorial venture, VIP 2. The film, which was supposed to release on July 28, has been postponed to August first week.
Recently, Soundarya and VIP 2’s core team were in Hyderabad to promote their movie. Speaking on the occasion, Soundarya said that she is eager to direct a movie in Telugu and that she will feel blessed if she gets an opportunity to direct none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi.
- Teaser of Suriya’s Gang to be out soon
- Here’s Rajamouli’s favorite film of the year
- Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi seals its release date
- Sirivennela-Trivikram’s combo strikes with Gaali Vaaluga
- Breezy title for Nithiin’s next?