Super Star Rajinikanth is currently busy shooting for the ultimate schedule of the much-awaited sci-fi thriller, 2.o, in Shankar’s direction. After wrapping up the film’s shooting by the end of this month, Rajini will take a long break before commencing his next.
According to the latest reports, Rajini will start shooting for Kabali director PA Ranjith’s movie from May. This film is going to be an action drama and it will be produced by Rajini’s son-in-law Dhanush on his Wunderbar Films banner. As being speculated, this movie will not be a sequel to Kabali.
- Nani’s MCA gets a release date
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Vivekam completes censor formalities
- Manoj shines in the intense trailer of Okkadu Migiladu
- Star hero as chief guest in Spyder’s Tamil launch?
Articles that might interest you