Super Star Rajinikanth is currently busy shooting for the ultimate schedule of the much-awaited sci-fi thriller, 2.o, in Shankar’s direction. After wrapping up the film’s shooting by the end of this month, Rajini will take a long break before commencing his next.
According to the latest reports, Rajini will start shooting for Kabali director PA Ranjith’s movie from May. This film is going to be an action drama and it will be produced by Rajini’s son-in-law Dhanush on his Wunderbar Films banner. As being speculated, this movie will not be a sequel to Kabali.
- Shoot update on Allu Arjun’s next
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
Articles that might interest you