Super Star Rajinikanth is currently busy shooting for the ultimate schedule of the much-awaited sci-fi thriller, 2.o, in Shankar’s direction. After wrapping up the film’s shooting by the end of this month, Rajini will take a long break before commencing his next.
According to the latest reports, Rajini will start shooting for Kabali director PA Ranjith’s movie from May. This film is going to be an action drama and it will be produced by Rajini’s son-in-law Dhanush on his Wunderbar Films banner. As being speculated, this movie will not be a sequel to Kabali.
- Special photo shoot planned for RC11
- Katamarayudu to have stylish fights
- Mahesh’s family joins him in Chennai
- Massive openings expected for Katamarayudu
- Star director to grace Baahubali audio launch
Articles that might interest you